KYLE RICHARDS

KYLE RICHARDS: She lived - but Kyle Richards says she must "prepare" before watching the season finale of desperate real emotional Beverly Hills on Thursday night.

"All I can say is that's what I've been dreading all season," Kyle Richards told PEOPLE at NBC / Universal Golden Globes after party in Beverly Hills. "What have we created a huge amount concern for me and it's a very emotional episode and very difficult to see. "

But Kyle Richards said she prided herself to act with integrity throughout the show.

"When I signed to do, I said I'll be myself one hundred percent and my guard down," she said. "We hope that some of the good shines through, even if some of the bad is obvious. "

Richards hopes viewers "consider the whole picture" when they watch the final, which promises a major expansion with her sister, Kim.

"I get flak for my relationship with my sister, but you're just seeing the parts that are on the screen so it is very difficult to understand a relationship that was so many years in the making "Richards, forty-two, told.

And what is the current state of his relationship with Kim? "We work on things. We're working on, "she said." You do not see what is happening in the rest of our lives. We love each other very much. "

In improver to the family feud, Richards and cast mate Camille Grammar butted heads throughout the mollify - rendering the most agreeable drama on Bravo show. However, Richards says she identifies with the grammar.

"I know that Camilla has gone through a very difficult time and I know we've had our problems," she said. "But I am a woman, I am a mom and a woman, so I hate to see someone go through something like that."

In fact, she reached out by e-mail to send support.

"I reached out to her some time," said Richards. "At first Kyle Richards was not very receptive, but other times she said" Thank you very much. Thank you. "
Share