JAY GRUDEN


JAY GRUDEN: Joe Reedy has a small bio on Gruden. You owe it to yourself to extend have a look at the fresh OC to see what you think. Here are some things that stand out to me about it:
He is 43. Youth is a good thing, especially since many of the Bengals coaching staff has been established since Hootie and the Blowfish rocked the charts.
It is not just a guy football arena. guys print and radio Snarky (Gregg Doyelle Colin Cowherd) could paint it as such to make the Bengals look stupid ... not that they usually need much help to the. He played and led the league arena, but Jay Gruden  also exercised with his brother in Tampa for a figure of yrs that overlap. It must have passion for the game and a fine work ethic to be active in two leagues simultaneously.
Jay Gruden used to to victorious. Jay Gruden  has a winning percentage and two 0604 titles. For too long the floor was to be "competitive." I'm ready for a guy who expects to win.
More importantly, it does not seem like a move Mike Brown. This seems more like a movement Marvin. Cheers God for that. I am more inclined to trust Mike Marvin at this point.
When I saw the name of Jay final night, my 1st reaction was "WTH?" Simply at once that I've a little info on him, I'm willing to give him the welfare of the incertitude for now. The experience of arena ball should bring some innovation to a book that had to play pretty bland. He has numerous work before of him, but I hazard he's not intimidated by that.
Share