CHANNEL 13 HOUSTON


CHANNEL 13 HOUSTON: Channel 13 Houston, Galveston County numerous than five hundred stolons race by the streets of Houston this dawn, Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Half Marathon.

The race is the heaviest sporting outcome in Houston one day with a field of 22,000 participants. Many participants in the county was part of a training group. One of the best known and most important locally, is the U.S. Plan Fit, which has ramifies in the county north of Galveston and the Houston area. "I really enjoy training with a group, " Galvestonian Kelly Porter, a member of the Galveston Fit said. "The group operates together once a week, and the group will hold you accountable and keep it fun."

Take the group started coaching in June to establish the half-marathon last dike in November. "I just carried over from there and have kept the mileage,"she said. "The training group has made a huge difference, " half-marathon McGonigel Beth said. "Even if I am engaged with them in June, I've never really had any training or coaching. I just put in miles. Doing exercises and speed drills the hill, I saw an improvement substantial in my time. "
Share