Super Bowl Recipes

Super Bowl Recipes: Some weeks past, we expected you what some of your dearest Super Bowl party recipes and traditions and many of you responded with some good ideas. Personally, I enjoyed the Super Bowl Arrow Dread Super Bowl recipes and food ideas better -. "Absolute Bloody Mary's, wheat thins Captain Morgan, Coca-Cola Zero, Sonic Chili Cheese Coney and Tots" Gotta love of a team player.

In this base you may interpret the recipe for Aiken Buffalo Chicken Dip, Borscht Craig, and learn more about what the AP will be faithful until tomorrow. Tip: Drinking. Much.

SB Nation has also been displaying some of his best bloggers Super Bowl recipes. Check it out.

I do not have traditional recipes Super Bowl because I think I'm falling in much of the AP demographic leans more towards drinking than eating. But who am I joshing? I'll probably eat a ton of food tomorrow too. I will not be cooking it.

With the game almost thirty hours away, those of you who don't act in the last time we know what you plan for big game tomorrow, food, beverages, to the scene. Let us know what you are doing and what you cook.

Points made for originality. We will arrive after the match to see how it all happened.
Share