Lady Gaga on what to expect from her halftime show: Super Bowl 51


Roger Goodell and Tom Brady may not wish to discuss Donald Trump on Super Bowl week, but part-time act Lady Gaga may ascertain the new  president is a feature on the NFL's collector's item.

The current political state of America is ineluctable across the country, though for most of the players of the New England Patriots, Atlanta Falcons and commissioner Goodell himself; the Super Bowl has not been the time to consider in with their opinions.
Gaga, who will execute at the separation of the 51st Super Bowl at NRG Stadium, has been more free-spoken in the past, carrying a “love trumps hate' banner outside Trump Tower after the election consequences were declared in November.
So if anybody is to yield a stand at the end of a season where several players conjured their fists or knelt during the national anthem, perhaps it will be Gaga.
“I don't know if I will succeed in centralizing America. You'll have to ask America when it's over,” she said of her execution.
“The only statements that I'll be attaining on the half-time show are the ones that I've been systematically making throughout my career.
“I trust in a passion for inclusion, in the spirit of equality and the spirit of this country as among love and compassion and benignity. My performance will have those views.
Share